Muy bien hecho, Ralph
He aquí la carta maravillosamente escrita que Ralph Lauren dedicó a todos sus empleados después de anunciar su renuncia al puesto de Consejero Delegado de la compañía que él mismo fundó en 1967.
"Dear employees,
Yesterday we made an important announcement, which I believe is the right decision to bring out Company into the future.
With that said, I want to be clear about what it means for my role and lay to rest any misconceptions about what some of the press reported yesterday.
The Ralph Lauren Corporation is the Company I founded, nurtured and love. I will continue to lead it today as I have for almost 50 years. I am not stepping down, nor am I stepping back. I am stepping up.
My passion for beauty, for authenticity, and for creating timeless, classic products that people all over the world want as part of their lives is what drives me today as much as ever before. As always, each of you plays a role in bringing these dreams to life. Your creativity, hard work and loyalty have always inspired me, and I am excited to continue working with you as we move forward.
As the Company has grown globally, it has been clear to me that we needed to add strength. I have recognized great talent throughout my life and I have waited for the right moment to make someone CEO. My job is to think about the future and how to move forward, and I am confident that Stefan Larsson will be a wonderful business partner to help carry out this shared vision. As the largest shareholder, I will continue to nurture and grow this Company. You have my deepest commitment on that.
You will be hearing more from me soon, and I look forward to introducing you to Stefan and telling you more about our shared vision for the future.
With warmest regards,
Ralph Lauren."
